For the UK Head-Fiers... Very Cheap E4G
May 17, 2007 at 12:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

jhmaeng

New Head-Fier
Just now, I was browsing on Amazon.co.uk and found the E4G for...

... £79.99!!!!!!!

That is by far the cheapest that I've seen the E4 in the UK by a loooong way. I would almost cry at the fact that I bought mine for £130 last November, but I suppose can't complain too much because I have enjoyed many many hours of sublime listening pleasure from my pair already (including some long flights that would have been hell without them).

Anyway, just go to amazon.co.uk and search for E4C-G, then you'll find the pair (still in stock last time I checked). Hope any UK-based Head-Fiers who were debating whether to buy them can take advantage of the price.
smily_headphones1.gif

PS. It's sold directly by Amazon, not some dodgy Marketplace seller btw!

May 17, 2007 at 12:30 AM Post #2 of 8
Haha, one of my friend just got one from amazon for £130 two weeks ago..
blink.gif

May 17, 2007 at 12:39 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by TerryZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha, one of my friend just got one from amazon for £130 two weeks ago..
blink.gif

That's what I would call... "ouch"

And to think my £130 last November was bad! To be fair, even two weeks ago at £130 it would still have been the cheapest place to get them in the UK as far as I know.

Actually, I wonder whether your friend might be able to either return it and buy it again, or send an email to Amazon and plead his case?
blink.gif

May 17, 2007 at 9:58 AM Post #4 of 8
E4C-G is the 'gaming edition'. Does anyone know what that means?

May 17, 2007 at 10:30 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by DennyL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
E4C-G is the 'gaming edition'. Does anyone know what that means?

Same drivers as E4c, different colour. I think the cable may be a bit longer.

May 17, 2007 at 11:42 AM Post #6 of 8
actually, shorter cable, designed for psp or ds, might have stonger base for videogames, but same drivers, might come with less tips, consider it a cheap consumer grade version of the same headphones

May 17, 2007 at 12:35 PM Post #8 of 8
Wow! Thats an excellent find! New, for £80 and from Amazon themselves. If I hadn't bought my e4 I wouldn't hesitate to jump on this great deal.

The difference in the 'g' version is that it has a shorter cable and I think a smaller base around the jack. Any differences are aesthetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back