For PCII Canadian group buy please look here
Mar 7, 2005 at 5:37 AM Post #16 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Yeah dudes if you thought that was bad he has one of my r-10's and nordost spm reference cables.......

Hmmmm
my $150 vs your $3500

Yea...I think you have more to worry about.
Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts!
orphsmile.gif

Mar 7, 2005 at 5:55 AM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Yeah dudes if you thought that was bad he has one of my r-10's and nordost spm reference cables.......

I hope you get your stuff back soon, GoRedwings19.

As for the Canadian Group Buy: I don't know why you haven't received your amps yet. Trevor was supposed to handle everything, including collecting the funds, and then paying Meier Audio for the amps (since I haven't heard from Meier Audio otherwise, I'm assuming that part was completed).

I collected the funds for the U.S. and European Group Buys (PeterR handled the European Group Buy shipping), and where did I pull the shipping addresses from for me and PeterR? Almost entirely from the PayPal transaction e-mails (since that's how the bulk of them were paid for). Since any PayPal payments for the Canadian Group Buys went directly to Trevor's PayPal account, Trevor has had all the information he needs to complete the shipment of these amps. If, for any reason, he's missing anyone's shipping/contact info, he hasn't contacted me (and he has my e-mail address) to ask me for any missing info.

Earlier in this thread, mico730 posted Trevor's e-mail address. If you're a part of the Canadian Group Buy, and especially if you did not pay Trevor with PayPal, then I suggest writing him e-mail to confirm your shipping address.

I am sorry to see that your amps have still not been sent.

As for bans, as JMT stated, it's very rare that we discuss bans (unless people are getting ripped off, as happened with "williamgoody" and his other aliases). In general, some things that can lead to indefinite bans include sending me unprovoked insulting e-mails and private messages -- and multiple e-mails telling me to F-off will usually get the trick done, too, especially if it's in addition to the unprovoked insulting e-mails and private messages.

Mar 10, 2005 at 5:37 AM Post #18 of 26
i think maybe that things will be fine with this. it seems that trevor has done the shipping. did he pay meier? i would think yes if meier company shipped the amps. i think maybe that jude is exacerbating the problem.

Mar 10, 2005 at 6:37 AM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
I hope you get your stuff back soon, GoRedwings19.

Actually, GoRedWings and trevor are on good terms .... so GoRedWings19 .. you heading up here sometime soon eh?

but according to trevor he was banned before the inciteful pm's .. not after.

Mar 10, 2005 at 6:39 AM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme4099
....but according to trevor he was banned before the inciteful pm's .. not after.

Yes, temporarily. Indefinitely afterwards.

For details, just ask aGurjale (the guy who posted in this thread right above you) -- since it's Trevor himself. Nice accent in your four posts, Trevor -- what's it supposed to be?

Mar 10, 2005 at 6:49 AM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jude
Yes, temporarily. Indefinitely afterwards.

thought you guys were on speaking terms? says he spoke you on the phone a number of times before the ban. hmm.. oh well.

Mar 10, 2005 at 7:00 AM Post #24 of 26
Quote:

thought you guys were on speaking terms? says he spoke you on the phone a number of times before the ban. hmm.. oh well.

I've spoken with many Head-Fi members on the telephone over the years, and there are several I speak with very regularly. I try to speak with one or two Head-Fi members per week (I haven't spoken to previously) when I have the time.

Now I want to call aGurjale just to see if TrevorNetwork will impart the accent to that alter ego's voice that he gave it textually.

Mar 10, 2005 at 9:01 AM Post #25 of 26
spoke to trevor, says he shipped the amps yesterday, says for two day ship, at his cost, they arrived on the 11th of feb, but he had to go on a business trip the next day for a couple weeks, works for a hi-tech company and headed out to aussieland and new zealand, he just managed to ship them yesterday, was rather late so mostly likely xpress service will ship this morning he says, but anyways their shipped out, hooray, he says it was about 14 or so PC2 amps.

-Sergio

3000smile.gif
3000smile.gif
rs1smile.gif

Mar 10, 2005 at 3:27 PM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

.... so GoRedWings19 .. you heading up here sometime soon eh?

I will be flying into Habs *spit* airspace for a meet towards the end of next month. Never been to North America before. Then I have to goto Olilers *spit* territory to visit my aunt. Most of my stuff is already been sent in time for the meet. Looking forward to meeting you headfiers.

I still need to bring a few bits and bobs but I am not so sure of Canadian customs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back