for my phone
Oct 3, 2010 at 7:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

crewchief

100+ Head-Fier
So I know it has been awhile since I have stopped by, but I just got myself an HTC EVO 4g for a new phone and am planning on using this bad boy as my do everything portable and you would think a top end phone they would have the thought of including some headphones but they didn't so I an looking. I figure if anybody would know what the best sub $100 option for me would be it would be you guys. Of course they would have to have a mic and would also like some controls but not a deal breaker. Mind you this is a android phone so they would have to work with that, also the phone has the standard 3.5 mm jack.

Oct 3, 2010 at 9:37 PM Post #2 of 3
Geez guys almost all day and not a single opinion I figured with the new smart phones out I figured you guys would be all over this one. Well at least does anybody have a EVO or one of the newer HTC phones like the Aria, Incredible, or any others as how would you rank the HTC phones for their sound quality. I have been listening to it thru my SE530's and it sounds better than my iTouch but then again I got rid of the iPod and am using like I said the EVO as my all in one portable as these are not cheap plus I can't see carrying a phone and my ipod around.

Oct 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #3 of 3
First let me say that I don't have any of the HTC or android phones nor do I know if their 3.5mm jack has the same pin out of an iphone. However, if they are compatible here is a good list to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back