For all you Zu Mobius owners!!!
Feb 9, 2004 at 9:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

zeplin

1000+ Head-Fier
as you all know the Mobius cable is a bit more stiff than that of the stock cable. it is not too bad compared to some other aftermarkets, so one can live with it. but for those of you who can't, and find it quite annoying, what method do you use for clipping the Mobius cable to your shirt? i think like the ety's, they would become even more comfy than they already are by taking the tension off of the bottom of the earcups! thanx in advance for the help
600smile.gif

Feb 9, 2004 at 12:45 PM Post #2 of 6
I use my zued-650s in the same place upstairs in the evening while reading. I've found that if I wedge the cable between the arm and seat cushion of my loveseat with just the right amount of slack, the cable problem goes away. Now if I could just get one of the spaniels to bring me another ale without guzzling half of it . . . .

Feb 9, 2004 at 7:18 PM Post #3 of 6
Well, luckily the K271 ZU is a one-sided cable, so I simply run it over a push pin on the wall, then to my amp (which is all to the left of me), so it is pretty unobstrusive. If I use the cans portably I switch back to the stock cable. I actually like how solid and stiff the Zu cable is, it makes it feel higher quality to me (even though I know that really doesn't count for anything).

Feb 9, 2004 at 7:27 PM Post #4 of 6
I use my zu cable with my portable as well... I dont feel much tug because they seem to clamp/balance on my head very well... I happen to be a headus titanicus [sp?]... so that might explain it
biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2004 at 8:01 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Now if I could just get one of the spaniels to bring me another ale without guzzling half of it . . . .

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i also stick the cable in btwn my arm chair and my desk in order to take the tension off. i was just wondering of anyone has yet to try some sort of homemade contraption??? well, i guess it's time to start experimenting. i especially need something for when i'm lying down on my bed in an angle perpendicular to my source and amp. this forces me to have to place the cable under my left arm when i'm lying down or sleeping. it works, but barely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back