? for all you marketing and pr people
Oct 23, 2008 at 4:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Reformation

New Head-Fier
do pr firms have employees who spread their pr on internet forums? seems like now-a-days a lot more posts in general on all forums are some strange posts trying to obscure the public perception of a product away from it's true nature. typically these are replies to the op saying they are wrong and the world's a bowl of oysters.

sure some of you have noticed this in the last year or so. (not talking about head-fi) forums in general. hopefully no one who replies to this topic will use pr (lies) lol

tongue_smile.gif

Oct 24, 2008 at 12:40 AM Post #4 of 5
If I find out someone's shilling for a business, my opinion of that business's product generally drops like a stone. If you produce a good product, you don't need shills; happy customers are all the word-of-mouth you could ever want.

Oct 24, 2008 at 3:40 AM Post #5 of 5
Lying is a bad PR tactic, and believe it or not- any respected company would almost never lie to try and improve their image. Because if they do and they are caught lying (which they probably will), then their entire reputation, which took years and years to build, goes down the craper like that.

Of course with the internet being anonymous, I guess we wont know. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back