For $100 are there any better bluetooth headphone options than..
Jan 7, 2016 at 3:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

DigMe

100+ Head-Fier
.. Harman Kardon BT or Klipsch Image One?  If not then which of these two is the best for music-listening on iPhone 6s Plus and laptop?  Over the ear and on the ear only, please.  I can't seem to find any recent ~$100 bt headphone threads.  Thanks so much for any feedback. 

regards,
Brad 

Jan 7, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #2 of 4
Have you checked out noontec's ZORO II Wireless? They are my current favorite on-ear bluetooth headphone. They sound great, neutral for the price, but also have a nice low end which makes them fun to listen to while on the go. The cable is detachable, the fold up, and the sound via bluetooth is excellent.

Currently I see the price at $80 which is an awesome price.

Jan 7, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #3 of 4
  Have you checked out noontec's ZORO II Wireless? They are my current favorite on-ear bluetooth headphone. They sound great, neutral for the price, but also have a nice low end which makes them fun to listen to while on the go. The cable is detachable, the fold up, and the sound via bluetooth is excellent.

Currently I see the price at $80 which is an awesome price.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply!  I had not heard of these headphones.  What other bluetooth headphones would you compare them to?  On Amazon these are showing as $150 for the Zoro II wireless.  Is there a cheaper place to get them?  $100 is pretty much my ceiling at this time and in the near future due to a some recent purchases. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back