Foobar2k Newbie question
Aug 18, 2007 at 9:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

arnoldsoccer4

500+ Head-Fier
Ok this is a stupid and probably easily solveable problem, but I just started using foobar and I am confused. I want my left side to look like this right side. (I am using the same config.)
albumlistdt3.jpg

Currently mine is like this.
4ueo26g.jpg

Aug 18, 2007 at 6:02 PM Post #3 of 6
I can't seem to get this UI set up right... it is just listing my songs like "artist - title" instead of being organized by album. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

Aug 19, 2007 at 2:09 AM Post #4 of 6
Okay, see where it says "now playing" then "playlist", then "Lyrics"? Click "playlist".

You have "now playing" selected, which is designed to show the album art while playing.

When you click "playlist", the album art cover should change to what you want it to look like.

Aug 19, 2007 at 10:36 PM Post #5 of 6
Oh, man, Arnold, sorry I addressed the wrong problem. I think what you need to do is right click in the left window and change the sort by option...I think. I'll try some stuff and see what I get.

Aug 19, 2007 at 11:38 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, man, Arnold, sorry I addressed the wrong problem. I think what you need to do is right click in the left window and change the sort by option...I think. I'll try some stuff and see what I get.

Ahh its alright, my config wasn't letting me edit for some reason, I changed anyways to a more minimalistic one that appeared the way I wanted it to and didn't use so much system memory. It is this:
52okjt4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back