Foobar, wish I'd done it earlier
Feb 17, 2007 at 6:08 AM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitebread /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why not just use it all the time?

because I have not taken the time to customize it and windows media player is easier to use for quick switching between albums and tracks. But when I really want to rock out, its foobar.

Feb 18, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #17 of 19
so much easier to use once it's configured to your liking, i personally think it looks a lot better (once customized) than any other player, incredibly low CPU/RAM usage, best and i mean BEST built in eq of any player i've found...actually i think it's the best software eq i've found so far, lots of options like upsampling etc, never crashes (great stability)...

as a bonus, it also starts up really fast compared to all other competing players.

Feb 18, 2007 at 7:56 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigwormie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
because I have not taken the time to customize it and windows media player is easier to use for quick switching between albums and tracks. But when I really want to rock out, its foobar.

Yeah, that is true.

Feb 18, 2007 at 8:05 PM Post #19 of 19
It takes me awhile to configure foobar to exactly the way I want it, but in the end I feel its worth it to have a truly unique audio player. And I find configuring foobar enjoyable anyways
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back