Foobar vs Winamp? Foobar Wins.. but..
Feb 7, 2007 at 6:35 PM Post #16 of 20
well in a way yes the media library is for that, btu its sucks compared to fobbar organization.

first i have to enqueue the song in the play list and click the song in the playlist to play. for foobar play the song in the playlist directly.

Feb 7, 2007 at 6:43 PM Post #17 of 20
Are people using desktops built to Win 95 spec or something? I've never got the system resources argument. Take iTunes - a constant target for this argument yet I have never had slowdown with it - that's on my bro's desktop of course with a 3yr old P4, not on my laptop that has new fangled multi-core processors now standard

Feb 8, 2007 at 4:07 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by uzziah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the answer to the foobarVSwinamp question is: whatever the **** you prefer

it doesn't really matter

Yeah! And people with iTunes can S**K IT!

smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 8, 2007 at 7:56 AM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well in a way yes the media library is for that, btu its sucks compared to fobbar organization.

first i have to enqueue the song in the play list and click the song in the playlist to play. for foobar play the song in the playlist directly.

If you have the dynamic library plugin just go to preferences/general preference/dynamic library and set it to play on click. I have used both and Winamp is easier, has more skins and plugins available, and sounds just as good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back