Foobar using two sound cards simulataneously?
Feb 26, 2006 at 9:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Csi

Head-Fier
Can this be done? Can foobar run the same song and output it to two different sound cards at the same time? I ask this because I would like to use my dac-1 some how with my Kilpsch Promedia Ultra's since as a source it kicks a lot more ass than Audigy 2 ZS. Right now the only thing I can imagine is having the left and right speakers coming from the dac-1 and the center, back, and sub just connected to my SB Audigy 2 ZS. So anybody have any ideas or know of any special DLL that allows me to have two outputs?

Its a crazy world...lol and i wanna live in it!

Apr 19, 2006 at 4:14 AM Post #3 of 3
Check out their site, if you are really interested in using two soundcards at the same time. the way it works is the clocks in the soundcards synchronize enabling them to operate simultaneously. I Personally despise Creative soundcards (I do own the decoder). They even lost a lawsuit because they advertised one of their cards incorrectly. A lot of their products just seem to have a lot of hype and big price, again this is just my opinion. I don't know of any other company besides M-Audio that makes cards which can work at the same time. Just to be a little fair, When connecting M-Audio support I always ended up getting the runaround from them when I e-mailed them questions, they usually take a good 3 or 4 days to respond as well, that has been my experience. Good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back