Foobar Question concerning Metatags
Dec 2, 2010 at 10:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

chrisbrock

Head-Fier
I recently switched to Foobar and am now kicking myself for not doing so earlier because it is awesome!  However there is one thing that is really bugging me.  I want to be able to see the selection properties window as well as the wall art for the song that is currently playing.  Right now it just display whatever song I had clicked on last.  The play list continues to different songs but the selection properties and album art never change with it. With windows media player whenever a different song would start to play from a play list the meta-data and album art would change to reflect that. I have played around allot trying to make this happen but so far I have not been successful.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

-Chris

Dec 2, 2010 at 11:25 AM Post #2 of 2
I have actually just answered my own question.  You simply have to select Library menu and click the "cursor follows playback" option.  I had looked at that several times and for some reason the context in which I was thinking about it made think it had nothing to do with what I was looking for.  Thanks for looking anyways!

-Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back