Foobar like DVD playing program
Mar 10, 2011 at 1:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kargi

Head-Fier
Hi fellas, I want to enjoy my Pulse DVD on my PC with my hd650s. Is there a nice program that can play DVDs and also send digital out while bypassing Windows (like WASABI or ASAI on Foobar)?

Actually, jet player had a great sound but, for some reason picture is not right (glitching hard, barely see a perfect frame). Any thoughts on that too?

Cheers,
Sinan

Mar 12, 2011 at 5:18 PM Post #2 of 4
Pair whatever media player of your choice with Reclock.  (as long as it can work with Reclock that is)

Mar 12, 2011 at 7:56 PM Post #3 of 4
J River Media Center will play a DVD through the same audio path as it does audio.  It can do WASAPI or ASIO.  You can run the audio through the same DSP processes as audio including VST plugins for things like EQ.  Its un-foobar like feature is that it's $50.

I've been listening to (watching) Bela Fleck & The Flecktones Live at the Quick on DVD today using J River.  Sounds good.

Mar 13, 2011 at 5:06 AM Post #4 of 4
Thanks Mad Max and Ham Sandwich. I gave Jriver a try, works perfect, and that $50 is no problem anymore
tongue_smile.gif
And Bela Fleck & The Flecktones is nice cool also, will listen more later, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back