Focal Stellia replacement cables?
Jan 7, 2020 at 12:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Schizoid

New Head-Fier
Hi, everyone. Just got a pair of Focal Stellia headphones and I'm loving them thus far. But, my God, the included 1/4" cable is way too short. It's only 4ft and I'd like at least 5, maybe 6. There are tons of great replacement cables out there, but nothing that seems to have the beautiful brown/black weave pattern of the included cables. Alternatively, the Stellia's ship with a 10' cable, but it terminates in a 4-pin XLR and my amp/DAC (Benchmark DAC3) accepts only 1/4" inputs.

It seems the easiest solution would be to find a high quality 4pin XLR to 1/4 adapter. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or does anyone know of replacement cables in that might match the look of the standard Stellia cables?

Thanks for the tips and help!

Sean

Jun 9, 2022 at 5:34 PM Post #4 of 4
I use a Monoprice premier adapter cable and its transparent on everything so far and might be a good color match. The Pighog xlr to 6.35mm is also durable and doesn't change the sound.

I've had lots of headphone cables from Hart Cables and they always sound good and durable. The quick connect feature is really handy to save wear on the headphone plugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back