Focal Spirit Classic, the best on-the-go headphones I have ever owned
Aug 8, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #17 of 22
I'm using TDK BA200 (IEM) now, and put others on the storage.
This IEM has similiar treble/hi control with FSC, relaxing not fatigue.
If you like FSC, you will enjoy with TDK BA200 (IEM)

~ron~

Wow, I can't wait to get my FSC even though I ordered it without any demo on it. but that's interesting if both BA200 and FSC has a similar sound signature, then finally I find the headphones I long to search.
I really like my BA200 and am thinking they can compete or even beat my other more expensive IEMs. Thank you for sharing this thought, really good to know that. I think I can be easily moved by FSC.

Oct 13, 2014 at 7:00 AM Post #18 of 22
Wow, I can't wait to get my FSC even though I ordered it without any demo on it. but that's interesting if both BA200 and FSC has a similar sound signature, then finally I find the headphones I long to search.
I really like my BA200 and am thinking they can compete or even beat my other more expensive IEMs. Thank you for sharing this thought, really good to know that. I think I can be easily moved by FSC.

czcsfb,

Did you get your FSC? Share your impression...

~ron~

Jan 29, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #22 of 22
Bass is reasonable and the treble is clean - over all this is my prefered pair in comparison with a number of others I listened too - my only criticism is the clamp action of the headband

Users who are viewing this thread

Back