Focal Elear Pads on Focal Utopia-Where to purchase?
Nov 20, 2016 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Mtx704

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

This is my first post, so sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have seen quite a few people talking about using the Focal Elear pads on the Focal Utopia to improve bass response. I was wondering, where can you buy pads for the Focal Elear? I realize some people have both sets of headphones, but I can't imagine that this is the case for everyone that has tried this. Thanks!

Feb 5, 2017 at 11:38 AM Post #2 of 4
  Hey everyone,

This is my first post, so sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have seen quite a few people talking about using the Focal Elear pads on the Focal Utopia to improve bass response. I was wondering, where can you buy pads for the Focal Elear? I realize some people have both sets of headphones, but I can't imagine that this is the case for everyone that has tried this. Thanks!

Now they are available through authorized dealers around the globe.
Just call the dealer who sold you the Focal and he will take care of you. 

Aug 4, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #3 of 4
Hey everyone,

Hey sorry to revive an old post but I didn't really see a specific answer for this. Especially if you didn't get your Focal from a dealer but instead second-hand. I have found the pads from two places:

https://www.moon-audio.com/focal-elear-headphones-earpads-pair.html (save $10 off your first order)
http://www.zorrosounds.com/focal-elear-soft-cushion-ear-pads-pair (sign up for mailing list for 5% off)

I check them both periodically for sales or discounts since the pads are quite pricey. If anyone has seen these cheaper somewhere, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back