Focal Elear and Utopia
Sep 1, 2017 at 4:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Ben Vo

Head-Fier
If anyone is looking for a good deal for Focal Utopia and Elear, they are on sale at Adorama for 2999 and 699 respectively. If I did not already have the Elear, I would be all over this....

Sep 3, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #2 of 4
If anyone is looking for a good deal for Focal Utopia and Elear, they are on sale at Adorama for 2999 and 699 respectively. If I did not already have the Elear, I would be all over this....

This program is across North America, I've noticed. Here, in Canada the Price has been lowered by $1000 and $300 on the new Utopia and Elear respectively, until the end of September. Focal is requesting a trade in of a working Headphone that will be donated to charity. Good intentions! My question now is, does this foreshadow a V2 of both of these phones? I'm in the market for a pair of Utopia's and this may affect the resale prices of used ones.

Sep 3, 2017 at 8:48 AM Post #3 of 4
This program is across North America, I've noticed. Here, in Canada the Price has been lowered by $1000 and $300 on the new Utopia and Elear respectively, until the end of September. Focal is requesting a trade in of a working Headphone that will be donated to charity. Good intentions! My question now is, does this foreshadow a V2 of both of these phones? I'm in the market for a pair of Utopia's and this may affect the resale prices of used ones.
Elear 2.0? Where did you get the news? If they can just make it more lighter and fix the upper mid, i will be the first one to buy!

Sep 3, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #4 of 4
Elear 2.0? Where did you get the news? If they can just make it more lighter and fix the upper mid, i will be the first one to buy!

I know nothing of an impending release of V2's for either headphone. I was speculating that, when you have a broad effort to move existing products, you may have a new version in the wings, ready to be released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back