Focal Clear Replacement
Aug 31, 2023 at 6:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JayDM

New Head-Fier
Have been rebalancing my collection lately based on what I enjoy and what finds its way into my head most often. I enjoy the Clear’s sound quite a bit, however something about the fit just doesn’t work very well for me. Find myself constantly readjusting and so not listening to it as often. I’m currently looking for something to replace it with.

Would love to hear what folks on hear think would be good options. Generally looking in the same price range, under $1k. Also just picked up a Transformer Coupled tube amp and was really enjoying the way the Clear sounds on it so I would hope that whatever replaces it shares that characteristic. Let me know what you guys think.

Sep 1, 2023 at 4:51 AM Post #2 of 3
Have been rebalancing my collection lately based on what I enjoy and what finds its way into my head most often. I enjoy the Clear’s sound quite a bit, however something about the fit just doesn’t work very well for me. Find myself constantly readjusting and so not listening to it as often. I’m currently looking for something to replace it with.

Would love to hear what folks on hear think would be good options. Generally looking in the same price range, under $1k. Also just picked up a Transformer Coupled tube amp and was really enjoying the way the Clear sounds on it so I would hope that whatever replaces it shares that characteristic. Let me know what you guys think.
You can try the Meze 109 pro, Neumann ndh 30 or Hifiman Arya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back