Focal Clear Mg - tight or loose fitting?
Aug 18, 2021 at 5:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

cactus_farmer

1000+ Head-Fier
Does the MG Pro fit exactly like the Elex or Clear, or does it fit on the head like the Utopia? I find if you push down on the headband after putting on the Elex, you can achieve a glue-like fit to your head that feels like you can be upside-down and it won't fall off - yet is still very comfortable.

The Utopia is very loose fitting - if you tilt your head it tends to slide off whereas the Clear and Elex are snug fitting and stay put. It really really annoys me if a headphone fits too loose (Sennheiser HD800s are the most annoying fit for me because if I simply look down they'll slide off my head) - so does the Mg Pro suffer from this issue?

Aug 19, 2021 at 1:07 AM Post #2 of 7
Does the MG Pro fit exactly like the Elex or Clear, or does it fit on the head like the Utopia? I find if you push down on the headband after putting on the Elex, you can achieve a glue-like fit to your head that feels like you can be upside-down and it won't fall off - yet is still very comfortable.

The Utopia is very loose fitting - if you tilt your head it tends to slide off whereas the Clear and Elex are snug fitting and stay put. It really really annoys me if a headphone fits too loose (Sennheiser HD800s are the most annoying fit for me because if I simply look down they'll slide off my head) - so does the Mg Pro suffer from this issue?
The Clear Mg is like the Elex. It's not sliding off of your head.

Aug 19, 2021 at 1:44 AM Post #3 of 7

The MG pro hugs my head exactly like the OG pro did. Nice snug and comfortable fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back