Focal Clear Magnesium (New non Pro-Version)
Mar 16, 2021 at 3:41 AM Post #46 of 85
We will see if they are similar to the MG Pro or more similar to the previous Clear. Nobody knows until today.

Mar 17, 2021 at 6:26 AM Post #52 of 85
I'm not looking to upgrade my current clears, but I really dig the champagne colour.

Mar 17, 2021 at 7:28 AM Post #53 of 85
I received tracking and it looks like my Clear MG will arrive tomorrow, I am pretty excited, I was so close to pulling the trigger of the OG model. Then the MG Pro was announced and released. I figured we see the new version of the none Pro release, and a week or so here we are. I will leave impressions once I spend a little bit of time with them. It's been a long time coming since I wanted to own a pair of Focal Clears.
I'am surprised of the little to none existent hoopla associated with the launch of these usually Jude has a dedicated video and or some Focal personal to go over new Focal products.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021 at 7:50 AM Post #54 of 85
Wow, 10 out of 10, as with any review everything is subjective. But that's very high praise indeed.

https://www.avforums.com/reviews/focal-clear-mg-headphone-review.18542

Focal Clear MG Headphone Review​

Best In Class

Mar 17, 2021 at 8:50 AM Post #56 of 85
I ended up getting an og Clear for $999. Came in on Monday and I absolutely love it, but I’m still curious about how much better the Mg is, if it really is better. A lot of this new stuff does get hyped up. The Clear is already one of the highest rated headphones period, hard to imagine that much improvement. And you can likely get the og model for $1000 or less.

Mar 17, 2021 at 9:13 AM Post #57 of 85
Yeah, if you purchased an OG for $1000.00 your set. I was eyeing a Clear for the longest. It really all came down to timing for me. In this hobby, hype, the new, new is something you have to always consider, because the diminishing return usually is not worth the extra cost. Enjoy your Clears.

Mar 17, 2021 at 10:08 AM Post #58 of 85
Well, I like this color IMO, better than black and red or the silly Bentley logo of the Radiance. I saw on our webstore this new one is on stock for €1499.

Mar 17, 2021 at 10:08 AM Post #59 of 85
I ended up getting an og Clear for $999. Came in on Monday and I absolutely love it, but I’m still curious about how much better the Mg is, if it really is better. A lot of this new stuff does get hyped up. The Clear is already one of the highest rated headphones period, hard to imagine that much improvement. And you can likely get the og model for $1000 or less.
Smoking deal! Used or new? Can you refer a dealer to me as well?

Mar 17, 2021 at 10:31 AM Post #60 of 85
Smoking deal! Used or new? Can you refer a dealer to me as well?
It was open box, but the headphone looked brand new, completely clean. The tape was still on the cables.

Accessories4Less has refurbished pairs for that amount, and other retailers might be able to price match. I’d also expect the price to go down with the new model out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back