Focal Clear IN STOCK and shipping @TTVJAudio.com!
Nov 11, 2017 at 12:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

We have the new Focal Clear headphone in stock and on our ears! We are very impressed by it! We received our first shipment of it yesterday and have a few available for immediate shipping! We will ship them via Fed Ex 2nd Day for free - just choose free shipping (it will say Fed Ex Ground but we will upgrade it to 2nd Day)

We will be starting a loaner program in a few days so keep an eye out for that announcement and sign up when it becomes available!

focalclear1.png

Nov 17, 2017 at 2:30 AM Post #3 of 4
HI All,

We have the new Focal Clear headphone in stock and on our ears! We are very impressed by it! We received our first shipment of it yesterday and have a few available for immediate shipping! We will ship them via Fed Ex 2nd Day for free - just choose free shipping (it will say Fed Ex Ground but we will upgrade it to 2nd Day)

We will be starting a loaner program in a few days so keep an eye out for that announcement and sign up when it becomes available!

That's awesome! I don't know that it's said enough but thank you @Todd there's a lot of gear we get to hear because of your trust and willingness to hold these tours! Looking forward to hear what some of the more modest and well established listeners/reviewers have to say about these!

Mar 9, 2018 at 9:44 PM Post #4 of 4
I can't seem to find the sign up thread for the Clear though I've only checked the posts and threads started by @Todd

Non the less I did participate in this tour, so a big thank you to @Todd and I'll post my video review of it here for the time being

Users who are viewing this thread

Back