Focal Arche: Best way to connect it to A & K SE 100 or Kann Cube
Aug 6, 2020 at 2:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bettyn

100+ Head-Fier
How do I connect my new Focal Arche to my Astell and Kern SE100 and Kann Cube? Do I need to use my Chord Mojo to do this? Bough the Arche together with some Stelia headphones but not sure of the best way to connect them to my A & Ks. Thanks guys in advance.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2020 at 9:05 AM Post #2 of 4
I was having trouble connecting my Arche to my A&K SP1000. Simplest way is the Toslink way which is fine, but if you the USB route (which i had a lot of trouble with but had help with fellow members) you will need an OTG cable and a USB port hub. I bought all the proper leads, adapter USB-C connected to USB-B (printer cable) and connected them but it did not work, but when i put the USB ported hub in the chain....success. Waiting for focal to do a firmware update to the arche to make it more direct, but it works.

Sep 6, 2020 at 12:38 PM Post #4 of 4
Yes, I’ve had no problems connecting to a computer, either Mac or windows but DAP’s are a different story. I’ve had the latest firmware on the Arche but does not solve the problem. Focal as far as I know are aware of the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back