Flux Lab HA-02 Tube Headphone amp
Dec 3, 2008 at 10:12 PM Post #2 of 9
Dec 3, 2008 at 10:19 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
More like annoying. It actually makes me think much worse of this amp if they're trying to piggyback off the Yamamoto.

You're probably right also....it could back-fire....but at least the amp will get some exposures.

Jan 4, 2009 at 8:36 PM Post #4 of 9
Hello. At once I will apologize for my English, which is at not high level. I am the developer of brand Flux Lab. I assure you, that coincidences of the names clean chance! The name is decrypted very simply: HA – headphone amplifier, 2- my second amplifier for headphones. Marked on the example of Rotel Amp. (RA-01, RA-02…)

Jan 4, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by SergF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello. At once I will apologize for my English, which is at not high level. I am the developer of brand Flux Lab. I assure you, that coincidences of the names clean chance! The name is decrypted very simply: HA – headphone amplifier, 2- my second amplifier for headphones. Marked on the example of Rotel Amp. (RA-01, RA-02…)

By coincidence this is exactly how the Yamamoto was named. I guess a good ideal can come to different people as well as an obvious ideal.

Jan 5, 2009 at 2:32 AM Post #7 of 9
Those look nice. Do you sell those on-line?

Jan 6, 2009 at 8:58 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those look nice. Do you sell those on-line?

Now my amplifiers are for sale in Ukraine. Sometimes is for sale on ebay.
Soon planned sales, oriented to the Russian-language population.
I hope to present a brand in more distant countries with possibility of purchase through an internet-shop.

Jan 7, 2009 at 7:01 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by SergF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
to slwiser
Yes, examples of the similar marking of apparatus it is possible to lead very much!
PS Here photos of my amplifiers for headphones (HA-02 and HA-01) My amplifiers is not similar with a Yamamoto Amp!

Nice, you have lots of potential customers here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back