Florida Meet Orlando, Longwood, Lake Mary, Sanford
Nov 5, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #106 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG IM SO EXCITED

me too! I've never actually attended one of these meets before. So it will be an experience
smily_headphones1.gif
I've never actually met another audiophile in person except for scooterboy. Should be fun!

Nov 6, 2009 at 4:06 PM Post #108 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Um... room number please?

Alex, I haven't forgotten about you! Miguel hasn't checked-in yet. He most likely won't check-in until 2pm to 5pm today. I have your number, and I will definitely call you. And I will be posting an update in here as well. So for those of you who want immediate notification of the room number; please give me your names and cell numbers if you haven't done so already.

Nov 6, 2009 at 4:20 PM Post #109 of 118
Again, if anyone is driving up from South Florida. I'm driving up tomorrow morning bright and early. You're welcome to join me. I also have a pretty sweet sound system in my car (If I do say so myself) with an Aux/USB/iPod inputs, so you'll also get to hear some hi-fi tunes along the way.

Nov 6, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #111 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperDuel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you guys are doing another meet up I want to be part of it.

Shame that I wasn't able to make it this time around.
frown.gif

Why don't you get started on organizing a Jacksonville meet yourself? You don't have to have all the equipment to do it. That's pretty much all I did. It just requires motivation and of course the demand. But you won't know, until you try. HiFlight might be arranging a South FL meet in Ft. Meyers which should be pretty sweet. It will be at a Yacht clubhouse. But nothing has been confirmed yet. Good luck to you.

Nov 7, 2009 at 12:01 AM Post #112 of 118
[size=xx-large]ROOM 202[/size]
I have updated the original post to reflect the room number. I will call/text everyone that gave me their cellphone information.

Nov 7, 2009 at 1:30 AM Post #113 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by f00fighters /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why don't you get started on organizing a Jacksonville meet yourself? You don't have to have all the equipment to do it. That's pretty much all I did. It just requires motivation and of course the demand. But you won't know, until you try. HiFlight might be arranging a South FL meet in Ft. Meyers which should be pretty sweet. It will be at a Yacht clubhouse. But nothing has been confirmed yet. Good luck to you.

Not enough interest in NE Florida.
frown.gif

Nov 7, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #114 of 118
Scrub those earholes, we're going to get our listen on!

Nov 9, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #117 of 118
I just wanted to thank all you guys for coming (Miguel, Ron, Alex, John, Raffy, Brett, Dan, Richard, and Jeester). I had a great time, and I thought the turn out was pretty good. It was really nice meeting you guys, I got to hear some great equipment and make some new friends.

Aside from the all amazing hi-end full sized rigs/ from the portable rigs, I was very impressed with the ok2's and the T3 iBasso. I don't see myself ever buying earbuds, but that T3 might come in handy with my reshelled custom TripleFi's.

I'm going to JH Audio tomorrow (Monday) and I'm going to sample those JH-13's! Now that I know they're in my backyard. We'll see how that goes.

Nov 9, 2009 at 1:51 PM Post #118 of 118

Users who are viewing this thread

Back