Florida Meet for 2004 ? anyone?
Mar 21, 2004 at 6:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

screwdriver

Headphoneus Supremus
wondering peeps here in florida would like to have a big meet for 2004.

if someone can organize.

Mar 21, 2004 at 4:08 PM Post #2 of 13
Where in Florida are you? I come down to the West Palm Beach area every now and then to visit family and I would join if its in Southeastern Florida and I happen to be there.

Mar 24, 2004 at 9:24 PM Post #4 of 13
I would be interested. Although, I don 't think I could do it at my house. My wife and kids already think I am nuts with all the headphone gear. I am about 7 miles west of Fort Lauderdale.

Apr 11, 2004 at 5:25 AM Post #5 of 13
Hi Guys..

I'm coming to Boca Raton for two weeks on a project, and if all goes well, might even take up a permanent job there by May.. so, I would be interested in attending the meet if it is around that time..

-raaj

Apr 11, 2004 at 12:42 PM Post #6 of 13
raaj,

looking forward to meeting you here later on .
hope everything goes well with the job.
boca is a very nice place .....

Apr 11, 2004 at 12:56 PM Post #7 of 13
Boca a very nice place. It's about 30 minutes to the north of where I live. Good luck with job. Screwdriver, I want to know I hold you responsible for all headphones and amps I have spread throughout the house. You sold me my first set of quality phones. Thanks.

Apr 12, 2004 at 4:31 AM Post #8 of 13
I pop up to Florida every now and then and would love to attend anywhere from Miami to Daytona Beach if the timing is right.

Apr 12, 2004 at 4:57 AM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by tyrion
Boca a very nice place. It's about 30 minutes to the north of where I live. Good luck with job. Screwdriver, I want to know I hold you responsible for all headphones and amps I have spread throughout the house. You sold me my first set of quality phones. Thanks.

i hope your family wont hate me for this .

kidding aside - hope we guys can get together and meet.

Apr 12, 2004 at 1:56 PM Post #10 of 13
I am going to down to Boca again soon to help my Grandmother move to her new condo. I will be there over a weekend in May so any excuse to go listen to headphones is OK by me! Can anyone near Boca host a meet?

Apr 12, 2004 at 2:02 PM Post #11 of 13
I would like to host a meet, however, I am not sure I could convince my wife (read my earlier post). I will see what I can do but don't count on it.

May 5, 2004 at 5:09 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by screwdriver
wondering peeps here in florida would like to have a big meet for 2004.

if someone can organize.

screwdriver, I know you have seen, but in case others looking at this thread haven't, there is a meet planned in Leesburg, FL for June 26th, 2004.

Details here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back