FLC Celeste
Nov 7, 2018 at 7:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

piercer

100+ Head-Fier
A couple of years ago I had the great pleasure of trying out an early version of the FLC Celeste IEMs at Canjam.

I fell in love with them and have waited and waited for them.

They now appear on the FLC website and there seems to be some buzz growing again.

Does anybody know when and where they will be available to purchase? I don't mind importing.

Thanks for any help.

Nov 7, 2018 at 8:55 AM Post #2 of 2
A couple of years ago I had the great pleasure of trying out an early version of the FLC Celeste IEMs at Canjam.

I fell in love with them and have waited and waited for them.

They now appear on the FLC website and there seems to be some buzz growing again.

Does anybody know when and where they will be available to purchase? I don't mind importing.

Thanks for any help.

Hi!

I actually had the pleasure at the headphone show in Tokyo a few weeks ago!
And I must say the Celeste, to me too, was one of the most impressive earphones of the show. I did not expect that at all when I just passed the little FLC booth and thought „give it a try“.
Not only sounded Celeste absolutely fantastic (after listening to it for only 5 minutes, all other FLC phones at the booth sounded dull and a lot less layered in direct comparison), also the sound tweaking possibilities were endless (you even have switches at the cable) and really made a difference. Just the look seemed a bit „plasticy“ to me, but if you hold it in your hands you realize by the weight of the earphone that they actually seemed to have used high quality plastic/mgnesium (?).

The FLC staff at the booth (he was nice to chat with btw) told me that Celeste is actually already available in China for about 2000 Dollars. Just they have problems to find distributers in other countries (Japan in my case).
I think the CEO of FLC is a Headfi member (Forrestwei if I remember correctly), so I guess you could just write him a P.M.

If the price wasn’t so high, I would be very interested, too!

This phone earns more attention and it’s great you created a thread for it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back