Flawless albums
Jan 19, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #511 of 941
Emergence by Trifonic....Amazing Album...if u've never heard of them...then...the music itself is very original...different...one of its kind....u won't regret at all...:D...if u have then u know wat i'm talking about if we're on the same page..:D

Jan 20, 2012 at 8:25 PM Post #514 of 941
This has been said many times before, but for my money the most perfect album ever made is Pink Floyd Animals.

Jan 21, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #515 of 941
Pink Floyd - The Wall, The Division Bell
Dream Theater - Awake, Metropolis Part 2 Scenes from a Memory
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Death Cab For Cutie - Codes and Keys
Eagles - Hell Freezes Over

Feb 17, 2012 at 11:01 AM Post #518 of 941
And it's one of those albums that sounds somehow even more perfect every time you listen to it.

Quote:
Just like to mention again that my list is still being updated on page 24 and also that this...

...is the definition of a flawless album.

Feb 19, 2012 at 7:48 AM Post #519 of 941

My first Miles Davis album among many and also my favorite
smile.gif

Feb 20, 2012 at 4:36 AM Post #520 of 941

Mar 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #521 of 941
Alright, my list is ever changing, but here it goes:

Pink floyd: DSOTM, The Wall
The Antlers: Hospice                                                                                        (If this album doesn't make you tear up at least a little, you have no soul)
Massive Attack: Mezzanine, Heligoland
Hanz Zimmer: Inception soundtrack, The Last Samurai soundtrack                (although, if you want to get technical, soundtracks are filler by a cinematic definition)
One Republic: One Republic                                                                            (Yeah, shoot me, ban me, whatever, but this pop-rock album is entertaining front to back for me)
Evanesence: Fallen
Greenday: International Superhits                                                                    ( it's not cohesive since it's a greatest hits album,but all the songs are oh so good)
My Chemical Romance: The Black Parade                                                      (Yup, I went there. It's mainstream but it's great start to finish, and flows really well in music and substance) 
The Strokes: Angles

Mar 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #522 of 941

Diana Krall - When I Look in Your Eyes
Tool - Undertow
Antonio Forcione Live!
James Cotton - Take Me Back (Blindpig records)
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Pearl Jam - Live at Benaroya Hall

Mar 16, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #523 of 941
*double posted*

Mar 16, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #524 of 941
The only albums I can think of that I truly consider to be "flawless" are Demon Days by Gorillaz, which has already been mentioned, and The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. Dark Side of the Moon comes close, but imo, the song "Money" is far from perfect, so I can't really call it a perfect album. Octavarium by Dream Theater is another one that comes close, but the melodramaticism of "The Answer Lies Within" doesn't fit with the general theme of the album at all, imo, so that song is kind of a dud. 

Mar 16, 2012 at 10:29 PM Post #525 of 941
Dire Straits self-titled debut album always comes to mind and never fails to disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back