Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign
Jun 28, 2015 at 6:28 AM Post #826 of 3,098
  As a student, dropping 200 quid on the R2PRO seemed like too big of a gamble for something I'm not able to audition myself before purchasing. The 79 quid for the R2A was the limit of my comfort zone for such purchases. While Flare's explanation of the differences between the R2 models may seem theoretically sound, whether the improvements are audible and / or significant to our individual ears in reality is another question. That being said, I hope everyone will be genuinely impressed by whatever R2 model(s) they've purchased. It won't be long now for those of us, especially in the UK. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Aumeo may help to compensate hearing in different individual.

Jun 29, 2015 at 6:30 AM Post #827 of 3,098
Update about tracking number
  Hello Folks
Thank you for your patience – I know we may have been a little quiet over the last few days, it’s been all systems go at Flare HQ trying to get your rewards out to you as quickly as possible. Some of you may have already received your R2’s. For everyone else – we know that you are after your tracking numbers…
I am very happy to report that you will be receiving your tracking numbers from UPS to the email address that you provided us on your contact information survey.
The R2s are in sniffing distance now : )
Naomi

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/584645150/flare-audio-a-revolution-in-pure-sound/posts/1278393

Anyone else got their hands on R2 already?

Jun 29, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #831 of 3,098
Nothing on my end. I was a relatively early in the order cycle (#183) so hoping it's sooner rather than later!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Jun 29, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #833 of 3,098
In fairness though, if they only miss it by a few days, I'm not really that fussed. Bare in mind that they did 177% of their target so they are having to produce and deliver a lot more product that they would have expected when setting their delivery schedules... Still very impressive work on Flares part I feel!

Looks like a June delivery isn't going to happen after all

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Jun 29, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #834 of 3,098
Have to keep in mind that they weren't anticipating the 2 week processing time for Kickstarter funds. Given that the campaign ended on the 3rd, they were planning on delivering everything within the remaining month. It's doubtful that they included high priority shipping within the campaign price - probably a wait time of 7-14 business days - for those of us in different continents.

Jun 29, 2015 at 2:30 PM Post #835 of 3,098
I don`t know why but for some reason I am not convinced these are shipping from the UK. I know a completely wrong and bizarre thought...

Jun 29, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #836 of 3,098
  I don`t know why but for some reason I am not convinced these are shipping from the UK. I know a completely wrong and bizarre thought...

That thought crossed my mind too.

It seems that no one in the UK has received anything and it would be logical that they would be first if it were a UK shipment. You also don't see too many UPS vans over here (not that that means much though)

Jun 29, 2015 at 2:50 PM Post #837 of 3,098
  That thought crossed my mind too.

It seems that no one in the UK has received anything and it would be logical that they would be first if it were a UK shipment. You also don't see too many UPS vans over here (not that that means much though)

My company us UPS on a daily basis and to my knowledge they don`t email the customer. We get emails telling you it is delivered not the other way around.

Jun 29, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #838 of 3,098
Just got my tracking number. It is being shipped by UPS EXPRESS SAVER (apparently next business day delivery?!) description here: http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shipping/time/service/intra/express_saver.html

EDIT: I didn't scroll through the entire email :pScheduled Delivery Date: Thursday 07/02/2015

Jun 29, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #839 of 3,098
  Just got my tracking number. It is being shipped by UPS EXPRESS SAVER (apparently next business day delivery?!) description here: http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shipping/time/service/intra/express_saver.html

EDIT: I didn't scroll through the entire email :pScheduled Delivery Date: Thursday 07/02/2015

Oh nice. Where are you located if you don't mind my asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back