flaming couch
Feb 6, 2006 at 3:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

fante7

500+ Head-Fier
Right when the Steelers won the superbowl, some guys on campus immediately ran outside and lit a couch on fire in the street right outside my residence
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Feb 6, 2006 at 5:03 AM Post #6 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by cire
useless without pics.

I will upload some pics when my camera-toting friend gets back from the riots near UPitt.

Feb 6, 2006 at 5:05 AM Post #7 of 25
nothing says celebration like a flaming piece of furniture.

(the least they could've done is throw it into someones window and ring the door bell to share the fun : /)

Feb 6, 2006 at 5:21 AM Post #8 of 25
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that they couch-burning people were jumping over the couch through the flames.
eek.gif

Feb 6, 2006 at 5:42 AM Post #10 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
I'm sure the couch deserved it, I've never seen a piece of innocent furniture.

It was probably trying to solicit drugs or something, why else would it be hanging around on the street corner so late at night.

Feb 6, 2006 at 6:41 AM Post #13 of 25
I was down there celebrating at the Cathedral too. There was an overturned car and people were dancing on it
biggrin.gif
You might think that it was stupid to leave a car there but the sad part is that the cops put a wheel lock on it. Fun stuff, they even called in the cops on the horses.

Feb 6, 2006 at 7:02 AM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
but MA...

Everyone's doing it!!!! : (

rofl

Feb 6, 2006 at 3:00 PM Post #15 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Talonz
I was down there celebrating at the Cathedral too. There was an overturned car and people were dancing on it
biggrin.gif
You might think that it was stupid to leave a car there but the sad part is that the cops put a wheel lock on it. Fun stuff, they even called in the cops on the horses.

Heh, yeah I spent most of my night on the Southside. After the game, they had tons of cops with riot gear on keeping the crowd on East Carson Street. I saw a few girls actually riding on the horses with the cops while they both waved terrible towels
icon10.gif

Fante7, I'd like to see those pics, lol
tongue.gif
I'll see if I can find some pictures from the mayhem on the Southside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back