:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #288 of 732
  LOLOLOL!  
biggrin.gif
  Okay guys, hold on a sec, I just wanted to take a moment to explain what's going on with the badges.

Basically, anyone who announces that they are attending CanJam Singapore 2016 (in this thread) will get a CanJam Singapore 2016 badge.  I'm going back through the entire thread at the moment (on page 7 right now) assigning badges to everybody that has explicitly indicated he/she is coming.  I'm also doing a bunch of other things at once, so please be patient?  
redface.gif

If I've missed you for some reason, please feel free to post a reminder here (or PM me) and I'll get your badge taken care of as soon as I can.  And yes, while @third_eye can assign badges as well, trust me when I tell you he has a TON of stuff on his plate... like making sure that CanJam Singapore 2016 actually happens and is awesome and stuff... so please feel free to bother me with this instead.  Thanks!  
smile.gif

I want a badge too!!!! XD

Edit: and yeah, I'm attending! 
beerchug.gif

Nov 24, 2015 at 7:30 AM Post #290 of 732
Is UE Coming?

How about Sennheiser?

Nov 24, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #292 of 732
As a reminder, we only have a limited number of discounted hotel rooms so if you are planning to be at CanJam Singapore 2016 be sure to reserve now!

Hotel Discounts
We have a limited number of rooms available at a discounted rate of S$300/night which includes a buffet breakfast and Internet. Please use the following link to reserve your rooms:

https://resweb.passkey.com/go/CanJamGlobalAudioTradeshow2015

Nov 24, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #293 of 732
How do we get tickets for the show?

Nov 24, 2015 at 8:15 PM Post #296 of 732
Wow...when did Audeze secretly make it on the list? I just need Schiit now .....

Nov 26, 2015 at 9:02 AM Post #300 of 732
I'm gonna be attending the canjam, my badge please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back