:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015!
Jul 8, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #362 of 838
  Audio-Technica and Soul Electronics added to exhibitor list!

AT! Gigantic! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 11, 2015 at 8:46 AM Post #364 of 838
So are you able to bring your own cans/IEM's to these things to compare with the different products showcased, or is that frowned upon? Not really sure how CanJam etiquette works, but would love to pit the HD800, T1 etc against some other more expensive cans!

Jul 11, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #365 of 838
So are you able to bring your own cans/IEM's to these things to compare with the different products showcased, or is that frowned upon? Not really sure how CanJam etiquette works, but would love to pit the HD800, T1 etc against some other more expensive cans!

I can't see any problem with that!

Jul 11, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #366 of 838
I have been trying to apply for member showcase, but no response coming back from both pm and email. =/

Jul 12, 2015 at 3:03 AM Post #368 of 838

Yes!  Please do!  By all means, bring your reference headphones or IEMs.  Also, if you're going to be evaluating headphones or IEMs for a portable rig, by all means bring your portable rig.  And finally, bringing some reference tracks via USB flash drive is always a good idea.

I have been trying to apply for member showcase, but no response coming back from both pm and email. =/

Hi Ra97oR!  Sorry, I've been furiously busy recently.  
redface.gif
  Yes, we would love for you to be in the Member Showcase.  Let me find your email and get back to you with some specifics.  
smile.gif

Jul 13, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #369 of 838

Yes!  Please do!  By all means, bring your reference headphones or IEMs.  Also, if you're going to be evaluating headphones or IEMs for a portable rig, by all means bring your portable rig.  And finally, bringing some reference tracks via USB flash drive is always a good idea.

Hi Ra97oR!  Sorry, I've been furiously busy recently.  
redface.gif
  Yes, we would love for you to be in the Member Showcase.  Let me find your email and get back to you with some specifics.  
smile.gif

Further to this, we need to finalize all Member Showcase participants by July 24 which is our deadline for content inclusion into our printed CanJam London 2015 Show Guide. If you are interested in participating, or just want more information please send a PM to @warrenpchi 

Jul 15, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #372 of 838
  Will there be lots of IEMs to try out? How are the hygiene issues dealt with?

I'm bringing my own ear tips, pocket version of antibacterial gel and pocket wipes for glasses
From what I've seen from the photos of meets/canjams I've seen lots of Purel on booth tables, and bowls of ear tips

Jul 16, 2015 at 6:58 AM Post #375 of 838
  I'm bringing my own ear tips, pocket version of antibacterial gel and pocket wipes for glasses
From what I've seen from the photos of meets/canjams I've seen lots of Purel on booth tables, and bowls of ear tips

Good plan. It'll be good to try some of the more expensive IEMs, hopefully universal versions of CIEMs too. Here's hoping there's an SE846 and IE800 for me to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back