:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015!
Aug 29, 2015 at 7:28 AM Post #796 of 838
can i still buy tickets at the door ..how much? or if there are spares floating around 
wink_face.gif

Aug 29, 2015 at 7:30 AM Post #797 of 838
Hi All,
I can't make it today or tomorrow due to personal circumstances. 

Have a ticket for today and a ticket for tomorrow if anybody is interested which I can email.  

Also have two T-Shirts XL ordered which i will now not be able to pick up. 

Aug 29, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #798 of 838
  can i still buy tickets at the door ..how much? or if there are spares floating around 
wink_face.gif

Hi goody,
I have a ticket for today and tomorrow (week-end ticket) which I will not be using as I can't make it.  I can email them to you. 

Also have two T Shirts size XL on order. 

Aug 29, 2015 at 7:34 AM Post #799 of 838
  Hi All,
I can't make it today or tomorrow due to personal circumstances. 

Have a ticket for today and a ticket for tomorrow if anybody is interested which I can email.  

Also have two T-Shirts XL ordered which i will now not be able to pick up. 

The ticket I have is a weekend ticket. 

Aug 29, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #802 of 838
  On my way thanks to bonesy jonesy what a gentleman you are sir!! 
L3000.gif

Your most welcome goody.

Very pleased another HeadFi.org Member can get there.    HeadFi.org is a great global community with great members x  

Enjoy my friend. 

Aug 29, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #803 of 838
We're sitting near the registration table so anyone with interest in IEMs feel free to drop by for some chat 
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #805 of 838
  On another note ...
I was going to attend CanJam and take the Eurostar yesterday. Stuff came up and couldn't make it. Had to cancel my 3-day stay at The Russel as well.
I'm so .... I don't know what word to use .... I am going to miss seeing and hearing all that will be going on there, as well as meeting some head-fi people for the first time in my life. *sigh*
Well, I'm going to follow it all on the forum I guess when I have some time later this afternoon.

Sorry to hear that. I know you were really looking forward to it. Hope all is well.

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #806 of 838
So where is the "don't you wish you could be here" thread with the gear and booth babes pics?

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #807 of 838
  So where is the "don't you wish you could be here" thread with the gear and booth babes pics?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/779242/canjam-london-2015-impressions-thread-august-29-30-2015

Not much going on yet though, they're either busy listening or busy with the booth-babes.
God damn, did you really have to remind me I'm missing out on that as well? 
biggrin.gif

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #808 of 838

http://www.head-fi.org/t/779242/canjam-london-2015-impressions-thread-august-29-30-2015

Not much going on yet though, they're either busy listening or busy with the booth-babes.
God damn, did you really have to remind me I'm missing out on that as well? 
biggrin.gif

LOL, thanks! As for me, it's a good thing that I am 6,000 miles away for many reasons.

Aug 29, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #809 of 838

Sorry to hear that. I know you were really looking forward to it. Hope all is well.

Thanks Nepherte! Yes, was really looking forward to it.
But oh well, I'm trying to make the best of it from here as well.
Put on some Neil Diamond, Zana all warmed up with a fresh tube (Sophia 6SL7) and the fabulous HD650 for a change.
And keeping an eye on the forum! :)

Aug 29, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #810 of 838

Hey everybody, IT'S T-SHIRT TIME!  
smile.gif

Those of you who have ordered t-shirts at our meets and shows before already know this drill.  
smile.gif
  To reserve your shirt, please reply (post in this thread, do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size that you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line.  For example, this is my "order":

warrenpchi|L|3
warrenpchi|S|1

The above order accounts for three shirts for me, and one shirt for m'lady.  Oh BTW, if you intend to wear the shirt at the show, and would like a fresh shirt for each day, don't forget to order two.  In my case above, I'm ordering three because I'll also need an extra one for set-up day.

T-shirts are £15 each, and will be both picked-up and paid-for at the show, though we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts.  The deadline for t-shirt orders is noon (12:00p) London time (GMT+0), on Monday, August 17th, 2015.  @moedawg140 will tabulate all of the reservations posted in this thread.

Hi warrenpchi,
I couldn't make it this weekend due to short notice unforeseen personal circumstances.  
One of the Headfi members fixeman (Pedro) would like one of my T-Shirts I had reserved.   He will pick it up I believe tomorrow at the show. 

Would it be possible to post me the other one within the UK ?  (I will pay for postage of course).

Kind Regards,
Mark 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back