FLAC Player for iOS - Call for Beta Testers
Oct 8, 2011 at 2:20 PM Post #16 of 26

Quote:
As a fresh user of your app I'd like to say thanks for a great app for playing high-res flac on iOS! WiFi sync works a charm on iOS 5!

I'd be happy to help test if you need, but would also like wish for a feature: CompactPlayerMode.
A mode where my screen turns into a big Next, Previous and Play/Pause button. So I can use it in the car while driving w/o having to stop to change songs. I know the buttons are at the same place all the time, but having a very big next or pause button would be a great addition (IMHO).

Thanks, glad it's working well for you.  

Regarding the big button car mode - have you tried any remote controls?  I have a Kensington LiquidAUX (Think it's discontinued now), and it has a wireless remote that attaches to a steering wheel or handbrake, and it's got play/pause and skip controls on it.  I've had others that do the same thing, and I know that bluetooth AVRCP works, though using bluetooth usually defeats the purpose of FLAC.

Oct 22, 2011 at 8:12 AM Post #20 of 26
is beta testing still going.  can i be a tester?

Nov 25, 2011 at 7:22 AM Post #21 of 26
Would have loved this, but at the price, I'm a little apprehensive. Anyone with reviews on this? Not much coming out from the app store. Would love going back to FLAC instead of having to use ALAC.

Nov 25, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #22 of 26
I have the Flac player on my iphone 4, been using it since it was first became available.

- The newest update offered custom play list
- Shuffle mode
- repeat mode
- interface looks like the stock ipod player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back