Fixup deliver still not here
Jan 30, 2003 at 6:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

samwY

New Head-Fier
I ordered almost 2 weeks ago

how long does it usually take from them?
maybe its taking longer than usual because they wanted to add the V5 on it ? cause v5 came out 2 days after I ordered my V4...

This sucks...not really happy with Fixup although they do have a good talked about portable amp...but where is it?

confused.gif

Jan 31, 2003 at 1:41 AM Post #4 of 18
Fixup is a he not a them. Xin is Fixup.net and, as such, may get a bit behind sometimes. From all accounts and communications that I have had with him he is a stand up guy. But, I know that patience is hard when you are expecting a new toy.
rolleyes.gif

Jan 31, 2003 at 2:17 AM Post #5 of 18
Yes, it's a good idea to keep in mind that DIYFSE-ers are people, not companies. Not even small businesses. This is one guy trying to make who knows how many amps he's gotten orders for. True, you shouldn't do it if you don't have time or can't handle it, but still, you should cut Fixup a bit of slack...

Jan 31, 2003 at 5:26 AM Post #7 of 18
Don't worry about it. It'll come. You'll have to understand that it's a diy product and takes time to build.

Just a side note, it took me ten weeks to get my 2Pi speakers.

Jan 31, 2003 at 6:44 AM Post #8 of 18
well, the thing says will be here 1-5 days...
its been 2 weeks - and he doesnt respond

and who is this guy talking to me about "life"
you're dumb dude, dont come at me like that

anyways, hope it comes soon - I know it will
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 31, 2003 at 7:19 AM Post #12 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by samwY
what exactly is your point?
if i been here for 1 minute or 10 years?
funny

The point is you have a bad attitude.

Jan 31, 2003 at 7:32 AM Post #13 of 18
People here are quite civil usually ....most of the time
tongue.gif

Now about Fixup

He's a great guy I once asked him to ship me some stuff. He did say it would take 7 days but it actually took 15. He didn't reply to any of my mails but that isn't his fault. He is quite busy and rarely gets to reply to everyone.

He is very honest and he was kind enough to send me a scan of the USPS bill for my package. I live in the United Arab Emirates and that is in the Middle East. Guess how far it is from USA?

So .....don't worry it'll get to you soon. Or ask for a scan
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 31, 2003 at 11:59 AM Post #14 of 18
I must admit that I think he ought to change the text "ships in 1-5 days" when he often can't meet the deadline. It is not good buisness practis.
-But I have always gotten what I paid for (and sometimes more), so the bottom line must be that he is a stand-up guy.

Jan 31, 2003 at 8:36 PM Post #15 of 18
Hey SamwY,

I feel for you man. I must have ordered a supermini right about the time that you did. I'm not worried though. Reading his site and everything, I kind of took it with a grain of salt that he'd be shipping in five days. I'm anxious to get my toys, too. Not only did I order a supermini (I'm wondering too if he's going to add the booster) but also one of his modified radios.

I know the guy is busy so I didn't bother him. Instead I went out and bought other toys to keep me busy! Now I have an Airhead to play with. I can't wait until my Supermini comes in so I can compare and contrast with all my various headphones and players!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back