[FIXED] Text in some threads italicised. Plus you cannot edit those posts italicised.
Oct 23, 2010 at 1:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

jjinh

Headphoneus Supremus
Random posts in a variety of threads I view are italicised, usually towards the bottom of a thread (not just ones posted by me)

I tried to edit the above post I got the message

When I tried to edit another one of my posts in a different thread (that wasnt italicised) there was no error.

Happens on Firefox, Chrome.

Oct 23, 2010 at 2:17 AM Post #2 of 12
IE as well, weird bug

OT earlier today I noticed with Opera posts were actually stretching to the widths of the screen properly. Seems like they've been doing a lot of work on it lately.

Oct 29, 2010 at 11:54 AM Post #7 of 12
off topic, but Administrator with only 473 posts in 9 years, lol!

Quote:
Thanks for the link to the offending thread, ljokerl.

We are looking into it.

Oct 29, 2010 at 1:33 PM Post #9 of 12
mcnoiserdc, Joe works with me at my office (as he has for the last 11 years), has been a Head-Fi'er since Head-Fi's been around (just a quieter one 'round here), and has stepped up to help us get this place in order, get the platform optimized by helping to document bugs and needed fixes, etc.

So, for now, we'll call him Joe "The less you talk, the more you're listened to" The Administrator. 
wink_face.gif

Quote:
off topic, but Administrator with only 473 posts in 9 years, lol!

Oct 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM Post #10 of 12
oh I see, He is working so we can post...

Quote:
mcnoiserdc, Joe works with me at my office (as he has for the last 11 years), has been a Head-Fi'er since Head-Fi's been around (just a quieter one 'round here), and has stepped up to help us get this place in order, get the platform optimized by helping to document bugs and needed fixes, etc.

So, for now, we'll call him Joe "The less you talk, the more you're listened to" The Administrator. 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back