Fitear Togo 334! Upgrade / alternatives
Mar 6, 2017 at 12:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

walshyy

Head-Fier
Hey all,

I upgraded to the Fitears from Westone 4R's a year ago..and i'm really struggling.

I know these are very highly rated and well loved by enthusiasts, but there's something about these little monsters that I just cant seem to like.
The instrument separation is second to now, granted...but the sound of the bass is different to anything i've heard before and overall I find these quite difficult and tiring to listen to. Whereas with my W4R's I could just sit back and enjoy the warmth, these are very hard sounding and I'm not sure I will ever adjust.

I am using an AK120 and Chord Mojo...I'm also using a Moon Audio Silver Dragon IEM cable. I don't know whether it's the Fitears, my rig, or the Silver Dragons that's the issue here.....

OK so can anyone recommend anything? I'm kinda getting itchy fingers to upgrade anyway so wondered what options would best suit my taste? I'm very much into rock but also love a wide range of styles...Classical, Blues, Jazz....

Do I sell the Fitears and try something else?? I'm very intrigued by the Shure KSE1500.....but also mindful they have been out a little while now and a successor may be looming?

Appreciate any info guys n gals...

Walshy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back