Fit Ear and Fostex Collaboration hybrid iem TE 100
Aug 20, 2016 at 8:36 PM Post #31 of 48
It has already landed with Australian retailers now as mentioned earlier..Had a brief session with my LPG....one word very smooth sounding IEM....bass impact is there as expected with the help of DD..its on the warm side with mids taking little backstage..I would say oppposite of TG334...soundstage is good but not massive...built quality same as TG334

Aug 20, 2016 at 8:41 PM Post #32 of 48
It has already landed with Australian retailers now as mentioned earlier..Had a brief session with my LPG....one word very smooth sounding IEM....bass impact is there as expected with the help of DD..its on the warm side with mids taking little backstage..I would say oppposite of TG334...soundstage is good but not massive...built quality same as TG334

1BA+1DD ins't worth to pay for that high?

Aug 21, 2016 at 8:10 AM Post #33 of 48
Well you might be right here but it comes down to preference some may prefer the tuning...

1BA+1DD ins't worth to pay for that high?

Aug 22, 2016 at 1:05 PM Post #34 of 48
Well after 1.5 months of continuous use, can sum up the TE100 is kind of like my Celestion SL 6 or SL600 25years back. Lush lovely detailed mids, rolled off and limited highs, dec4nt and solid bass. Soundstage is just ok but nothing to write home about. Very good for vocals and just average for everything else. Yup the price is too steep for the SQ.

Jan 13, 2017 at 4:28 AM Post #37 of 48
No, this is not bad at all.
It's very good (excellent for me).
Very detailed, a perfect control of all frequencies, rather neutral. 
Some bassheads may say there's not enough bass... it isn't so. Here you've got exactly the quantity of bass that the music contains.
And its quality is amazing.
Highs are not rolled off and limited, neither they harsh or grating on your ears. They are extended and full-bodied.
Don't know why Telacap99 downgraded Fostex TE100 like that - maybe, it was due to his player or what he used as a sound source.
I use VALOQ & TERA player - both are excellent with Fostex.

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:36 AM Post #40 of 48
I listened 2 month ago. Smooth treble, creamy mid and nice bass rumble. But nothing special.

Thanks pal. If I'm not wrong i think you may have listened where I'm heading tomorrow lol Charles is a great guy to deal with. I was talking to him on some recommended iems. He knows I liked the Roxanne( I previously owned and regret getting rid of ) and he said I may like the te100. So I'm going to give it a listen and see if I like it. they are pricey though.

Feb 26, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #41 of 48
Thanks pal. If I'm not wrong i think you may have listened where I'm heading tomorrow lol Charles is a great guy to deal with. I was talking to him on some recommended iems. He knows I liked the Roxanne( I previously owned and regret getting rid of ) and he said I may like the te100. So I'm going to give it a listen and see if I like it. they are pricey though.

Yes I listened excatly there :) Charles is a great guy,
TE100 nice earphone but what like I said before, nothing special, especially that price. Listen to the Empire line also.

Mar 1, 2017 at 8:45 PM Post #44 of 48
@pacman46
 Did you buy it? 
Yes I bought them. I tried the empires and just couldn't get them to fit right for some reason so after a while kinda just gave up. I tried the te100 and to me they fit so good and very comfortable. And to me sounded great. To be honest right out of the box they sounded good not overly great. Now even after three days of constant use lol these are by far actually what I have been looking for. They to me are one of the most fun, smooth , effortless sounding iems I have ever heard. The mids are soooo good wow. Detail is all there they just don't throw it your face ya know. Like Charles told me that if I liked the Roxane and I did, that I would probably like these and he was so right.there isn't to many reviews or opinions on these but I've read some people say they are rolled off in the Highs.at first I thought so to but now no it's all there just not peeky ya know. To me though the best part of this iem is the mids all the way down to the lows. Sorry I'm not very good at describing this stuff lol.but the highs are there. As a matter of fact same as the highs all the other frequencies show up when called for. If that makes sense lol. The bass is so textured I wanna say even better then the famous ex1000. But the mids, omg they are so good. If fitear is anything like these I HAVE to try a pair lol. I've gone through so many iems trying to find that one ya know. And I think I just might have. I can also see where this earphone may not be for everyone. I get that. But for me and believe me I have owned many from ck10 to the Layla and back again trying to find that one. Anyways I'm babeling lol just one happy customer here :blush: Thanks justrest.

Mar 7, 2017 at 8:54 PM Post #45 of 48
Hey just want to give these guys a little love :blush: These have to be one or not the most beautiful sounding earphones I've ever heard! And the same for comfort. After just over a week of owning the te100 they just keeping getting better and better!! Cheers and happy listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back