Fischer Audio FA-003Ti, V-MODA Crossfade LP2, Brainwavz HM5 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50x ?
Apr 4, 2014 at 2:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

yavormoskov

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys. I am looking for good sounding over the ear headphones with decent sound quality for most genres (except rap and hip hop). I am going to use them at home and on the go as well. The size really doesn't matter. From Audio Technica I have ATH-ES7. I am not sure if the sound is comparable to ATH-M50x. But I really like the sound of ES7. Friend of mine told me about the Crossfade LP2 but I am not sure if it is good with classical music or Glenn Miller Orchestra. They look very attractive and sturdy, but the sound is what matter most. And finally Fischer Audio FA-003Ti and Brainwavz HM5. They are huge but it is not a problem for me. That's what the case is for. I have heard they sound really good with all genres. I see the FA-003Ti has updated titanium driver and the forks look like they are made of metal..?..not sure. Is there a lot of improvement in the sound comparable to Brainwavz HM5 or not? Also do you think the forks on HM5 are sturdy enough? Metal is always better. But the price difference is 90$ between them. Do you think is worth it?
FA-003Ti goes for around 220$ on amazon and ebay. That's it. Share what you think. Thank you.

Apr 5, 2014 at 12:12 AM Post #3 of 3
I definitely do not recommend the LP2, it's very bass heavy (to me at least). The M50x is tighter on the bass and they're okay for any genre of songs. Can't comment on the other 2 as I've never tried them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back