Fischer Audio Eterna's broke, looking for comfortable IEM for Trance/other ~80 euro/100$
Oct 14, 2013 at 2:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Remz

New Head-Fier
Hi,

First post here, trying to be constructive as possible.
I've been using the Fischer Audio Eterna Rev 1 since 2 years and I love them. Sadly they went into the washing machine a few days ago and one of the earbuds has lost its sound quality.

Back then I purchased them at Headsound(german shop) and they even replaced a broken pair for me(cable break).
Sadly they are out of stock and I can only find them at some Estonian website which looks shady and gives me 2 shipping options: 20 dollar(on a 55 dollar product) or 90 dollar.
To be honest I don't want to spend that much money and not even knowing the shop.

So I'm looking for a new pair of IEM. My knowledge is limited and I read many good things about the Fischer Audio Silver Bullets, but I'm not 100% sure yet.
What I'm looking for:

-Comfort(the Eterna's were perfect, I used them every day in the busy train, to the quiet walks or even jogging)
-Good quality, not too much bass
-Availability and shipment to The Netherlands.
-About 80 euro's budget

Most of the times I listen to Trance music(A State of Trance, Group Therapy, International Department, and just songs in general.) I do also listen to music like Top 100 Spotify.
I'm using the IEM's always on my iPhone, not sure if this makes any difference.

To clarify, I'm okay with any type of IEM. The Eterna's were over the ear ones, and I really liked them, but it's not a requirement. 
I did once purchase Xears, but they totally don't fit my ears(while other IEM's like Sennheiser CX400 did).

So if you know any good pair for me, let me know! If you know where I can purchase new Eterna's that would be great!

Thanks!
Remz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back