First Xbox 360 seen in the wild
Jul 18, 2005 at 11:30 PM Post #16 of 37
Why is that room so empty? To remove evidence? So that no one can identify the location?

What?
confused.gif

Jul 19, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #19 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Why is that room so empty? To remove evidence? So that no one can identify the location?

What?
confused.gif

My thoughts are that it is an unfinished basement rumpus room.

Jul 19, 2005 at 1:58 AM Post #21 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
This would be like blaming someone for casually telling someone you committed a crime, and then blaming them for your getting arrested for the crime you committed.

Granted the kid is an idiot, but so is the dad. It doesn't day whether or not the kid signed an NDA or not. If not, it's the DAD's FAULT.

It's difficult to keep secrets from family members, but I'm surprised he got to take such an expensive dev kit home. Although from the pics it looks like he's playing it on the floor of an office or hotel? I mean, c'mon. How many offices or hotels don't have a desk or table of some kind.

-Ed

It depends on the arrangement. I know people who get engineering samples and beta test products because they are immediate family of an employee. The sample was not given to the employee but to their relative who better represented the target demographic.

Jul 19, 2005 at 2:30 AM Post #23 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach123456
Who says the game is actually coming from the 360?
He could have a regular Xbox off camera that was actually plugged into the TV.

Just a thought.

I was thinking that too, but look at the controller.

Jul 19, 2005 at 2:46 AM Post #24 of 37
i thought at those too, but the controller and the console itself doesnt look like its been photoshoped

Jul 19, 2005 at 3:00 AM Post #27 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHoboFest
don't down dreamcast, it was AWESOME!!!! So much better than PSX.

DC was also better than the PS2...at emulating PSX games...
tongue.gif

Jul 19, 2005 at 3:02 AM Post #28 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by 450
DC was also better than the PS2...at emulating PSX games...
tongue.gif

DEFINATELY!!!! But just not at emulating, but just system itself. I didn't want to say it, because I didn't want to start a flame war.
biggrin.gif

Jul 19, 2005 at 3:08 AM Post #29 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHoboFest
DEFINATELY!!!! But just not at emulating, but just system itself. I didn't want to say it, because I didn't want to start a flame war.
biggrin.gif

It's also not some ugly piece of crap 80's gear, lol. The DC had style!, and nobody could beat the mini-game memory portable things that they sold in japan (my friend's dad got him one while he was there) those things were the bomb, they had special games from discs or something like that, the bomb diggity
biggrin.gif

Jul 19, 2005 at 3:12 AM Post #30 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
It's also not some ugly piece of crap 80's gear, lol. The DC had style!, and nobody could beat the mini-game memory portable things that they sold in japan (my friend's dad got him one while he was there) those things were the bomb, they had special games from discs or something like that, the bomb diggity
biggrin.gif

you mean the memory cards with the screens? I had those, when playing virtua tennis, you could actually play from the mini screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back