FIRST TIMER: Gaming Headset(PC/music too)
Jan 6, 2015 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

localuser

New Head-Fier
Just got my new desktop, i'm no pro at gaming headset but i really would like to try/buy one. My budget is around 50$. I usually play dota 2 and cs go, I tried searching for the best one but same as other iems(which i did asked for recommendations before) there are alot of good ones out there. So i ended up here AGAIN cause there are alot of audiophiles in here which knows alot unlike me. I saw one headset which caught my attention, HyperX Cloud Pro. Saw some feedbacks, reviews which are good. I know it's out of my budget but i might consider increasing my budget range if it's necessary and the headset itself is worth it. Any kind suggestions? Light me up guys :frowning2: I'm looking for good quality ofc, durability(which can last for a very long time, i know it depends on how i use/take care of it but somehow some part of it depends on the headset itself) and i was hoping for something that sounds good on musics too and the mic too should be in good quality and the comfortability(usually play for hours). As i said i might consider increasing my budget range, MAX would be the same price as HyperX Cloud Pro i think? Can't go any further. Hoping to get one tomorrow or atleast this week.. Thanks in advance guys

Jan 6, 2015 at 10:53 PM Post #2 of 3
To me my Gemini HSR-1000 (same headphone as the HyperX Cloud, but no mic) are some of the best sounding headphones for under $100.
If Sony put their name on them they would sell for $150.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back