First iEM thinking of getting SENNHEISER ie 80 vs ie 800 + mobile amp/dac "from beats,bose" user
Sep 29, 2015 at 6:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Caguioa

100+ Head-Fier
as for in ear i mainly used beats,bose in ear, but now i wana get into high end, would these sennehiser actually improve the audio i have now? (mp3) or will i have to get better files? like flac?

gonna use this for my ipod,tablet and laptop and basically whenever i used audio, may it be youtube videos,games, or simply watching movies,on those devices,

and as for mobile amp/dac i was looking for e12 montblanc vs and oppa ha-2 amp/dac and was thinking ill need strap thing for my ipad,

well i wanted to go in the high end headphones since im using beats,bose in ear's for years,and making sure my first purchase is a good one, without buyers remorse,

not sure about tones id want or need
kind of music i listen to would be like anything from
rnb,rap,hip hop,dub,trap etc

just about an hour ago i was looking at price because ie 80 on amazon is really low right now but ie 800 has a small discount on amazon from there base regular prices, and friend of mines happens to over see what i was looking at and saying im spending way to much money on just a pair of "headphones"

then i told him about cheap cars to expensive cars and he just says but cars are cars though and they are different and we just argued, and my point was just telling him car are ment to bring you 1 place to another, just like listening to music is listening is hearing songs, but how you want to spend is all up to you, from the way your car functions and how it drives just like how different heapdhones drives music differently,

because if i spend 700$ on ie 800 its an investment to me and my music but alot of people would beg to differ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back