First ciem
Dec 9, 2017 at 5:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Zer0Dy

New Head-Fier
Hi all, I’m currently using campfire Orion, planning to upgrade to ciem. My budget is around 1k+ usd, should I get a second hand totl ciem or get a first hand ciem as I’ll will be using this for don’t know how many years until my next upgrade. Thanks in advance !

Dec 9, 2017 at 5:29 AM Post #2 of 3
Don't forget to factor in the reshell cost of getting a second hand CIEM. I would just recommend to get a first hand one though unless you come across a spectacular deal for a second hand one.

Also, if you live in Singapore, I highly recommend just heading to a store and trying them out yourself! If you ask me, trying them out for yourself is a much better measure of telling whether you will like the headphone or not rather than asking some random stranger on the internet.

Dec 9, 2017 at 5:58 AM Post #3 of 3
Don't forget to factor in the reshell cost of getting a second hand CIEM. I would just recommend to get a first hand one though unless you come across a spectacular deal for a second hand one.

Also, if you live in Singapore, I highly recommend just heading to a store and trying them out yourself! If you ask me, trying them out for yourself is a much better measure of telling whether you will like the headphone or not rather than asking some random stranger on the internet.
Thanks for the reply, I have tried jomo flamemenco, samba, Aaw w500 and aaw w300ar. I actually like the sound of w500 and flamenco but flamenco is really out of my budget so that will be my choice if I’m getting second hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back