Firefox tabbed browsing do you use it?
Oct 6, 2004 at 5:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 87

Reck45

100+ Head-Fier
Do you use firefoxs tabbed browsing feature? I'm just starting to get into it myself. I think it's truly awesome. You just click mouse 3 on a link and the page you are on stays the same and it puts up a tab that loads the link page ahead of time. You just click on the tabs to go back and forth.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 6, 2004 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reck45
Do you use firefoxs tabbed browsing feature? I'm just starting to get into it myself. I think it's truly awesome. You just click mouse 3 on a link and the page you are on stays the same and it puts up a tab that loads the link page ahead of time. You just click on the tabs to go back and forth.
smily_headphones1.gif

All the time
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 6, 2004 at 5:58 PM Post #3 of 87
welcome to the tabbed-browsing world.. we, as a long time Opera users, cannot live without it! have you discovered mouse gestures as of yet??

Oct 6, 2004 at 6:04 PM Post #4 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glassman
welcome to the tabbed-browsing world.. we, as a long time Opera users, cannot live without it! have you discovered mouse gestures as of yet??

Ahh... and what a wonderful world it is.

Reck, I'll warn you now, once you start using tabs and mouse gestures you'll never look back. I've gotten so used to them that I go ahead and install firefox on every computer that I work on so that i can use those two features.

vtny

Oct 6, 2004 at 6:10 PM Post #6 of 87
I don't know how to deal with non-tabbed browsers anymore. I've become that dependent on it.

Oct 6, 2004 at 6:18 PM Post #10 of 87
Tabbed browsing is the best.

Oct 6, 2004 at 6:21 PM Post #13 of 87
Tab browsing is so cool.

My favorite browser is Opera, but I browse at too many web sites where Opera support is non-existent or poor. Because of this, I usually use firefox. If worse comes to worse, I would fall back to Internet Exploder.

Oct 6, 2004 at 6:38 PM Post #15 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by nismo96
This is off topic, but I have to ask. Psychogentoo, are you a linux user?

Yes, I'm a Gentoo Linux and Mac OS X user.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back