Fire that SOB!! in iRiver (America) Support
Oct 17, 2003 at 3:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

MadDog

500+ Head-Fier
I called iRiver Support Rep in Milpitas, CA to find out if iRiver plans on releasing the bigger HD version any time soon. Guy was totally hostile with 'read my lip' attitude and hung off on me after yelling "NO". iRiver should fire his ass.

I called back but no one answered the phone whole day but just recorded message to leave a message. No email response either.

Excellent product but don't believe this company offers customer support, which is something to think about..

Oct 17, 2003 at 3:30 AM Post #2 of 4
wow...what a jackass that guy is...
cant believe that...maybe you should call them up again, ask for the manger and tell them your story..

i called iriver few times already...in my experience the salesmen were very nice..maybe that guy'z having a bad day or something

GET HIS ASS FIRED

Oct 17, 2003 at 3:43 AM Post #3 of 4
That's odd, I had to get in touch with iRiver America twice and both times the people were very nice. Wait times are short too for such a large company (relatively). I wouldn't worry about it. It's the first problem I heard about iRiver support. If you remember his name you can send a complaint but I wouldn't waste my time and energy for that.

dj_digital

Oct 17, 2003 at 3:55 AM Post #4 of 4
I think you should probably let him go....

Everyone has off days; what if he has 3 children (or something like that) to support?

He was probably bombarded with calls like that, and if I remember correctly.. the number was for support?

So yeah.. if this is what he's normally like.. he'll probably get fired eventually anyways.

For now.. I think it would be a better idea to just give him a break.

[edit: spelling]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back