Finding the concentration of a weak acid in a weak acid/strong base titration
May 24, 2004 at 8:27 PM Post #32 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric343
Who's Terabyte?

But hey, you guys are welcome to come over and have a listen. Unfortunately, I've got finals this week and next, but perhaps the evening of Friday, June 4th?

whatever works for you, thanks very much! I'll shoot you a PM as we get closer to then. I've just came back from college to my new Grace 901/k1000s, and as much as I'm enjoying those I'd really like to hear what the top end sounds like.

as for the terabyte, dunno how to introduce him. he's on these boards, and here's his profile: http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/member.php?u=7840
we're friends irl and both interested in headphones...also he has a car and I don't, so he'd have to drive me there
biggrin.gif

anyway, thanks very much and I'll send you a PM about it. good luck with your finals!

May 24, 2004 at 8:52 PM Post #33 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Textual Intercou
whatever works for you, thanks very much! I'll shoot you a PM as we get closer to then. I've just came back from college to my new Grace 901/k1000s, and as much as I'm enjoying those I'd really like to hear what the top end sounds like.

Nice! I've always wanted to hear the Grace.

May 25, 2004 at 11:26 PM Post #37 of 38
OK people stop helping the kid do his honors homework.
He knows how to search the web. He's too young to
be burning the candle at both ends. That's what college
is for
biggrin.gif

May have something to do with that 1000 lbs of sand he
shoveled in to build his laser table...

May 26, 2004 at 1:26 AM Post #38 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin gilmore
OK people stop helping the kid do his honors homework.
He knows how to search the web. He's too young to
be burning the candle at both ends. That's what college
is for
biggrin.gif

May have something to do with that 1000 lbs of sand he
shoveled in to build his laser table...

Hey, I did some thorough web searching before posting -- I just didn't find an explanation that I understood. (a- chem is not my thing. b- if these guys AND my science teacher had failed, you would have gotten an email, mr. chem phd)

And it's 1700lbs of sand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back