Finals are finally over
May 20, 2004 at 6:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

MuZI

Headphoneus Supremus
Well i got some of my results before i left school:

English: Final : 90% Overall : 91% ( Or it was 93%, but i got the highest final and overall grade in class )

Algebra II : Final: 85% ( Ouch i made a couple of careless errors which hindered me from getting that 90% ) Overall : 93% ( I was in Top 3 on finals and my overall )

Chemistry : Haven`t gotten the grade yet but by doing the math i cannot get higher than 86% overall, only if my earlier tests haden`t come back to haunt me, i hadn`t gotten lower than 87% on my last 6 tests but those earlier tests messed my score, no A in this area. Had a 83% going into the final.

History: Haven`t gotten this yet either, this was the first test i took but teacher was lazy and hasn`t graded any class yet. I had a 91.4% going into the final.

Art 3D : 94% ( This is a minor class, you cannot get lower than A, well you can but...)

Spanish : Haven`t gotten grades on tis back yet but i had a 76% going into the final.

May 20, 2004 at 6:33 PM Post #2 of 16
Doesnt it feel great to be done?
etysmile.gif

May 20, 2004 at 6:47 PM Post #4 of 16
Well i have to take the SAT again on June 5th, so gotta study for that. 1020 on SAT isn`t a nice score at all..

May 20, 2004 at 8:55 PM Post #7 of 16
Lucky lucky lucky. Finals for me are June 8-10. Still waiting for the end to come.
smily_headphones1.gif
Then I'll be happy.

May 20, 2004 at 9:01 PM Post #8 of 16
I'm about to begin my finals and exams. The first is wednesday where I got math... 4 freaking houres of math. It's gonna be boring. I'm hoping for a 10 (3rd hihgest grade.) Most of them are only practice finals except for biology which I'm gonna suck bad. I gotta do some studieing. The rest of my finals are all verbal.

I've always found it funny how the american grade system works. the teachers mostly look at you written work. The only classes I've heard of which have verbal exams was AP foreign language.

May 20, 2004 at 9:15 PM Post #9 of 16
Man, you just reminded me of the finals coming up June 10th... sigh. I don't know how you managed to get such nice grades, I always end up forgetting everything by the end of the year.

I hate it when teachers give you the most work during the end of the year. Usually you're exhausted to death by that time and end up staring at the wall for the majority of the remaining days. Projects are also a bullet to the head

May 20, 2004 at 9:57 PM Post #11 of 16
I know what i got on my Spanish Verbal Final part : 20/25
She gave us a sheet with 30 questions in spanish, we study them and answer them, then one day she calls us up, makes us pick out numbers out of a can and we answer 5 of them randomly. I got 2 of the hardest questions in the whole sheet.

I got a 20/25 without studying.

May 21, 2004 at 5:25 AM Post #14 of 16
I've been done for quite some time, last day of classes was April 30, my last final was May 10.

May 21, 2004 at 6:36 AM Post #15 of 16
I got done with finals two weeks ago. What heaven! My last round of finals ever! Four of them too, one a day for four days. Pharmacotherapeutics, pharmacy law, OTC and herbal medicine and parenteral drugs. What a pain in the butt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back