Finally was able to get a pair of the Klipsch S4a
Oct 24, 2011 at 6:34 AM Post #2 of 5
not me but i do like the klipsch sound; other models, i am curious of your impressions of the app and control of the player with the headphones though. i'm not sure if my android phone is ready to be "the one" device. i know i can get it to play flac.

Oct 24, 2011 at 12:46 PM Post #3 of 5
FLAC is not something I'd say is feasible on a phone though. I use v0 bitrate when on the go because frankly you can't tell unless you've completely blotted out sound. And if that's the case, then you can always carry a better set up.

Just my two cents. I've been messing with many different music apps like power amp, the google music (the newly updated one), HTC's stock. Poweramp is def one to get if you're a hardcore audiophile. 

Looking at your signature I see you have a D2 and a clip+. I think the Sensation minus the storage space could do that much at least. I don't think it's Cowon level though

Oct 24, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #5 of 5
I felt the S4's had a peaky and sometimes artificial sounding treble, and i felt they lacked mid-range. Vocals felt really far away. The bass was pretty good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back