Finally... Got my Grado sr-60's!
Feb 7, 2002 at 12:23 AM Post #16 of 21
Congratulations on your great purchase! What are you getting next?
very_evil_smiley.gif

I started out with the SR60 and loved them. I soon got the SR200 and love them! Now I'm looking for my first pair of Etys.

Feb 7, 2002 at 2:54 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken

Did you HAVE to say that? Now, all I can think of when I buy headphones, is how many sixpacks I could have bought instead!!

-"I would like to buy the DT250."
-"What's a DT250?"
-"It's a headphone."
-"Oh! Just a minute..."
(a minute later)
-"Here they are. That would be - 40 sixpacks please."

40 SIXPACKS!!!

kwap.
frown.gif

Bah, shut up! Beer is cheap
wink.gif

plus

Good headphones actually improve your life quality... and they don't get you hung over..

Feb 7, 2002 at 7:45 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by Mumrik

Bah, shut up! Beer is cheap
wink.gif

Depends on how much money you've got. And how much of it your need.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally posted by Mumrik

Good headphones actually improve your life quality... and they don't get you hung over..

true.

Feb 8, 2002 at 4:56 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Total damage.... 170 Canadian

whoa...i managed to get my sr80's for exactly $171.00 CDN including taxes. but i got them locally, and i live in BC, so that means less tax and shipping.

sometimes it sucks to be living in canada with our weak dollar and such.

Feb 8, 2002 at 8:07 AM Post #21 of 21
It really does suck to live in Canada with this crappy exchange rate....

This has been a good learning lesson, though. To all of the other Canadians on this board, make sure you check EVERY store first. I could have saved twenty dollars, and I'm sure that if you lived in a larger market you could save a lot more. I feel kind of stupid now, but, what can you do?
rolleyes.gif

Anyways, it's been about fifty hours of play for these headphones now, and i'm still REEEEEAAALLLYYY liking them. A lot.

Now I only have to decide whether I have to give up a few drinks at the bar a week, or to sacrifice food....
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back