Finally done it - Bought Anapod
Feb 26, 2006 at 5:59 PM Post #16 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidJr
The anapod license isn't transferrable.

Oh well, I'll just class it as a loss then...

Buyer beware with that software!!

Feb 26, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #17 of 26
You should have read all of the complaints about it on ilounge before you ordered it..
wink.gif

Feb 26, 2006 at 6:41 PM Post #18 of 26
Funny thing is, I was going to go with Yamipod, but the lack of album art put me off...

Anyway... iTunes is fixed now, so all is not lost
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 27, 2006 at 3:29 AM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by ILikeMusic
Does anyone use MediaMonkey? I have been testing with it for about a week and it seems to be quite a nice piece of (free!) software. Syncs are fast and reliable even with huge playlists. Also can import and export .M3U playlists which is nice. A lot of features in there (although you have to look for some of them.) Overall a very nice effort. Works with iPod and all MTP players (which covers most everything on the market right now.)

I've used it from time to time. It is absolutely great for organizing music and fixing tags and such. I used it to synch with my H320 a couple times out of curiosity/laziness, and it was able to replicate my directory structure perfectly. It can also grab tags and album art off of Amazon and a few other places and convert formats. Basically its a very powerful piece of software.

I still use foobar to play my music though.

Feb 27, 2006 at 12:57 PM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by ILikeMusic
Does anyone use MediaMonkey? I have been testing with it for about a week and it seems to be quite a nice piece of (free!) software. Syncs are fast and reliable even with huge playlists. Also can import and export .M3U playlists which is nice. A lot of features in there (although you have to look for some of them.) Overall a very nice effort. Works with iPod and all MTP players (which covers most everything on the market right now.)

Yeah I use it aswell. Mounts my ZM and Shuffle no problem. I can retain my FileTree organisation and use Tags at the same time. Haven't found anything better TBH.

Feb 27, 2006 at 3:51 PM Post #22 of 26
Anyone know if Mediamonkey works with audiobooks from audible.com or not?

Feb 27, 2006 at 5:40 PM Post #23 of 26
Use Sharepod for all your needs. It's free and is one of the best things you can get for your iPod.

Feb 27, 2006 at 6:38 PM Post #24 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidJr
Anyone know if Mediamonkey works with audiobooks from audible.com or not?

Just found the answer... a big fat NO. So that makes mediamonkey basically a non-option for me dangit..
frown.gif

Oh well...

Feb 27, 2006 at 8:44 PM Post #26 of 26
Yea I know.. but to be brutally honest I don't have a huge problem with itunes. Sure it can't pull tracks back *off* the ipod. But there are solutions (like anapod and PodPlus) for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back