Finally decided on an amp.
Nov 8, 2001 at 1:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

richiemac

New Head-Fier
After much soul-searching (really, I'm not kidding!
smily_headphones1.gif
) and considering the pros and cons of the Corda, the Little and the OBH-11 I finally ordered the Creek last night. Actually, I won't be receiving it until my birthday, as a present from my wife. I read posts of the Creek and my K501's going well together and money was certainly a part of my decision. And I decided if I really need crossfeed I'll experiment with a DIY version of the Meier crossfeed in it's own enclosure.

Well, I won't be receiving it until my birthday, but I'll have to fire it up to be sure it works when it gets here, right???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And if I'm really missing out having not ordered the Corda or the Little, please don't tell me. I'm fragile right now.... hehe j/k

Nov 8, 2001 at 5:08 PM Post #2 of 6
well, from what I've read, the Creek and the AKG have some magic going on between em.
smily_headphones1.gif
seems like you made a good choice!

Nov 10, 2001 at 12:30 AM Post #5 of 6
Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!! I got one of those stupid post-it notes from the mailman today. "Tried to deliver and you weren't home!" When did the USPS start doing that??? Oh, well. If I get up early I can go to the post office in the morning and pick it up before it gets put back on the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back